We invite you to read our internal regulations. The small rules to be observed in the structure are not only those required by law but, above all, those dictated by common sense and mutual respect.
It is possible to book your stay:
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com, taking care to indicate the name, surname and contact details of the applicant, the reservation dates, the number of rooms and beds subject to booking. Once the availability is verified, the same means will be contacted to complete the transaction.
- Directly from the site on the BOOK page
- AWhen booking the room a deposit of 30% of the total amount required for the stay is required, to be paid by bank transfer and / or credit card.
The request for cancellation must be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and will have the following conditions:
- for cancellations or changes up to 14 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged;
- In case of cancellation or changes made in the 14 days from the date of arrival will be charged 50% of the total amount of the stay.
- In case of no show, the cost of the entire booked stay will be charged.
- Except for special needs of our guests, the delivery of the rooms is scheduled between 15.00 and 20.00 in Naples and from 16.00 to 19.00 in Roccacinquemiglia. </ Strong> In our structure there is no reception service available at all hours of the day, therefore any other time of arrival MUST be arranged well in advance with the management.
- Il CHECK-IN after 8.00 pm will have an additional cost of € 20.00..
- he customers are invited, upon arrival, to provide a valid identity document (passport or identity card), necessary for the registrations required by current legislation. Failure to comply with this obligation constitutes a violation of the rules of the penal code and authorizes us to request the immediate abandonment of the structure. The data of our guests are treated in accordance with the current privacy legislation.
- For entry and exit from the structure there are no timetables to be respected, guests can go out and return as they like.
- Animals are not allowed inside the building, only for hygienic reasons and for possible allergies from other customers.
- It is strictly forbidden, for reasons of Public Security, to access or receive at any time other guests other than those staying there and regularly registered.
- Upon arrival you will be given the keys of your room, of the entrance to the structure and of the external gate of the building; You will be shown the common areas of free access and useful information to make your stay enjoyable.
- On the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated no later than 10:30, to allow cleaning and delivery of the same to new arrivals; a delay will result in the charge of an additional night.
- The rooms and the bathroom must normally be vacated by 10.30 am to allow for daily reassure and cleaning; please arrange your personal belongings in order to allow them. Beyond these times, daily cleaning is not ensured. Correct and civil use of toilets is recommended, avoiding throwing anything into W.C. (use the appropriate bins).
- Inside the bedroom or bathroom you will find everything you need: blankets, pillows, towels, personal hygiene products, etc. For any other need, do not hesitate to ask, we will do our best to satisfy you.
GENERAL RULES AND GOOD CONDUCT RULES
- In the structure it is absolutely forbidden to consume alcohol, drugs and smoking. The observance of this rule arises from the need to protect those who do not smoke and who will come after you, as well as from the rules of fire prevention. It is also forbidden to use electric heaters, gas stoves, etc. in the structure, as they can cause damage to the structure, to people and to things.
- It is our concern to inform you that the rooms have safes. Therefore we invite you to leave the valuable effects and / or personal items in the appropriate boxes and not leave them unattended in the rooms, bathrooms and common areas. We invite guests to always close doors and windows. The structure declines any responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of objects of your property left in the rooms, bathrooms and common areas and for any damage to persons or property to and from third parties.
- Take care to turn off the lights, air conditioners, TVs and other systems whenever you leave the room. Take care to close the windows systematically when the air conditioners are operating.
- In accordance with the regulations of the structure and the rules of the Municipal Police, it is requested to respect the silence in the time slot between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm and from 10.00 pm to 8.00 am. In any case, please keep a behavior that at no time of day and in no way damage the tranquility of others.
- Each guest is required to compensate for any damage caused to the structure, to the accessories belonging to the assigned room and to the improper use of the complementary equipment.
- At the end of the stay, the keys assigned at check-in must be returned. In case of loss of the entrance keys to the structure, of the room and of the external gate of the building, the charge will be charged proportionally to the damage caused up to a maximum of € 350.00.
- We do not answer any disruption due to total or partial lack of supplies such as Electricity, Water, Gas, Telephone line or Internet connection not dependent on our will.
THE RESPECT OF THIS REGULATION IS ABSOLUTELY OBLIGATORY.
IN LACK, WE WILL BE CONSIDERED NOT TO ALLOW BEYOND STAY.
Certain of your kind cooperation, we remain available for any clarification and wish you a happy stay.